By AL Whitney © copyround 2016
Permission is granted for redistribution if linked to original and Parents Against Mandatory Vaccines is acknowledged.
In the vaccine-aware movement, there seems to be four roadblocks that health advocates have not been able to overcome: government corporations, attorneys, physicians and non-profit organizations. As the vaccine promoters and beneficiaries escalate their efforts, we cannot afford to be ‘politically correct’ nor can we afford to be protective of anyone’s income. Our lives and the lives of our progeny are now at stake!
What form of government do we really have whereas uneducated legislators can literally be lied to and bribed into cranking out corporate-state statutes and rules that harm our children’s health?
- Is it representative government – NO
- Is it government that serves the best interests of the people – NO
- Is it a network of for-profit corporations [listed on Dun & Bradstreet & using private script – the FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE] – YES
- Do government corporations like the HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF (headquartered in WASHINGTON DC) hold vaccine patents – YES
- Is it ever to likely serve the best interest of the public? – NO, it is not set up for that purpose, no matter what their employees say.
Who writes the corporate statutes that our uneducated legislators pass? Who falsely tells the people that these rules are laws that they are obligated to adhere to? Where are the contracts that the people signed agreeing to adhere to corporate statutes?
- Do these attorneys represent the best interests of the people, including their clients – NO
- Do most care that the general population is being harmed and enslaved in this process – NO
- Since most have a basic understanding of the corporate model, do they investigate and/or expose the fact that the CDC is a for-profit corporation – NO
- Do any so-called Constitutional attorneys tell the people that today all forms of government are just corporations and our courts are statutory-maritime? – NO [See: 28 U.S. Code § 3002 (15)]
- Does this commercial-contractual construct called “government” provide income for attorneys? – YES